Hello dear moms!
Today I want to share with you my handmade creation. Before my baby girl was born I made mobile from supplies that I have bought from my local Michaels store. Unfortunately, I didn’t capture step by step, but I will try to explain you basic steps and hope you can recreate if you would like.
To make a mobile you will need:
- Wooden embellishments of your choice http://www.michaels.com/10327087.html#start=39
- Knot cord http://www.michaels.com/bead-landing-jute-cord/M10443674.html dwvar_M10443674_color=Natural#q=cord&start=12
- Any kind of acrylic paint http://www.michaels.com/golden-fluid-acrylics-1oz/M10043281.html?dwvar_M10043281_color=Iridescent%20Gold%20Deep%20%28Fine%29#start=75
- Simple brush set http://www.michaels.com/craft-smart-craft-and-stencil-brush-set-8-pieces/10383433.html#q=brush&start=26
- Craft ring http://www.michaels.com/ready-to-decorate-floral-craft-ring/M10336452.html#q=ring&start=1
Use your imagination. You need to pierce holes in each embellishments. I have used awl for that. Then you have to paint them and let them dry.
Handle the embellishments on cord.
Then put cord in one bundle and make a node.
I also handled wood piece in the center and decorated it with pom poms.
I sticked mobile to the ceiling with one more wooden embellishment and two sides sticky scotch.
Please, share with me your projects.